Our youngest students are three years old by September 1 of the calendar year in which they seek enrollment.
A complete application should include:
- A completed application for admissions form filled out online;
- A teacher evaluation form completed by the child’s current teacher or caretaker can be submitted online here (hard copy of the teacher evaluation form is available upon request);
- A non-refundable application fee of $80;
- A copy of the student’s academic records for the current year and two prior years, sent directly to the school (FSA’s Student Records Request form can be found here);
- A copy of any psychological evaluation or individual educational plans;
- A ½-day student visit to one of our classroom.
FSA will notify families about enrollment and financial aid via letter mailed out April 1 and families will have until April 13 to return signed contracts and deposits in order to secure enrollment for the 2016–17 school year. Activity fees are due by June 1. Please note that applications for admission will be accepted after the due date on a space available basis, but financial aid applications must have been received by the due date to receive first priority.