Our youngest students are three years old by September 1 of the calendar year in which they seek enrollment.
For the 2018-19 school year, the deadline for both new admissions applications and financial aid applications is Tuesday, February 20, 2018.
A complete application should include:
- A completed application for admissions form filled out online;
- A teacher evaluation form completed by the child’s current teacher or caretaker can be submitted online here (hard copy of the teacher evaluation form is available upon request);
- A non-refundable application fee of $80;
- A copy of the student’s academic records for the current year and two prior years, sent directly to the school (FSA’s Student Records Request form can be found here);
- A copy of any psychological evaluation or individual educational plans;
- A ½-day student visit to one of our classroom.
FSA will notify families about enrollment and financial aid via letter mailed out April 1 and families will have until April 13 to return signed contracts and deposits in order to secure enrollment for the 2018-19 school year. Activity fees are due by June 1. Please note that applications for admission will be accepted after the due date on a space available basis, but financial aid applications must have been received by the due date to receive first priority.