Our youngest students are three years old by September 1 of the calendar year in which they seek enrollment.
The deadline for both new admissions applications and financial aid applications was Tuesday, February 20, 2018. We still welcome applications for the 2018-19 school year, class space permitting. However, we are no longer accepting applications for financial aid for the 2018-19 school year.
A complete application should include:
- A completed application for admissions form filled out online;
- A teacher evaluation form completed by the child’s current teacher or caretaker can be submitted online here (hard copy of the teacher evaluation form is available upon request);
- A non-refundable application fee of $80;
- A copy of the student’s academic records for the current year and two prior years, sent directly to the school (FSA’s Student Records Request form can be found here);
- A copy of any psychological evaluation or individual educational plans;
- A ½-day student visit to one of our classroom.
FSA will notify families about enrollment and financial aid via email on March 31 and families will have until April 12 to return signed contracts and deposits in order to secure enrollment for the 2018-19 school year. Activity fees are due by June 1. Please note that applications for admission will be accepted after the due date on a space available basis, but financial aid applications must have been received by the due date to receive first priority.