Many companies, both local and national, give incentive to consumers of their products and/or services by giving support to participating schools for proof of purchase. Below are five ways you can “give on the go” to FSA just by letting these companies know you are one of their customers. Here’s how you participate:
- Box Tops for Education. You can help raise money for our school by clipping and saving Box Tops found on many popular products. Just drop off or mail your boxtops to: The Friends School of Atlanta, 862 Columbia Drive, Decatur, GA 30030. You can also help FSA earn more cash by shopping online at the Box Tops for Education Marketplace, which has many popular retailers, and FSA will be given a percentage of your purchase. For more information about qualifying products and the marketplace, visit www.boxtops4education.comhttps://www.boxtops4education.com/.
- Labels for Education. Clip the UPC labels of Campbell products (soups, V-8 juices, Prego & more). They come in 1- and 5-point values. Drop off or mail your labels to: The Friends School of Atlanta, 862 Columbia Drive, Decatur, GA 30030. FSA can redeem the points to receive free art supplies, athletic equipment and even academic resources. Please visit www.labelsforeducation.com to determine product eligibility and learn more about the program.
- Kroger Community Rewards Program. It’s easy to register your card to support FSA by signing up. The (NPO) number linking your Kroger Plus Cards to the Friends School is 14608. You can also enter at least 3 letters of FSA’s name and click ‘Search’ to find The Friends School of Atlanta. Here’s how to Give on the Go and register to support FSA.
- Register online at Kroger Community Rewards.
- Click on Sign In/Register. If you are a new Kroger Customer sign up online in the “New Customer” box. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account if you are not currently registered with a rewards account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number. Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO# – 14608 number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see The Friends School of Atlanta’s name on the right side of your information page. If you are currently a Kroger Customer, be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your with card with The Friends School of Atlanta/14608.