We at FSA appreciate the many ways the members of our school community contribute to the life of the school. When it comes to fund raising, the following is a list of ways you can make a philanthropic investment in The Friends School of Atlanta:
- Make an outright gift of cash to the Annual Appeal. Having cash on hand helps make all aspects of life at FSA flow a little more smoothly.
- Donate online by way of credit or debit card. All monetary gifts, including matching and tribute gifts, may be made online. Click here to access Online Giving. You can even set up a sustaining gift that will be automatically debited from your card at the interval (e.g., monthly, quarterly) of your choosing on an ongoing basis.
- If your employer has a Matching Gift Program, ask them to match your gift to FSA. The percentage of the match varies by company, but you may be able to double or even triple the gift you make to FSA.
- Make a Tribute Gift to FSA in tribute to or in honor of a family member, friend or colleague.
- Donate appreciated securities such as stocks, bonds or other items of measurable value and avoid capital gains taxes while taking a tax deduction for the donation.
- Participate in our Give On the Go Program by supporting businesses who give back to participating schools, including The Friends School of Atlanta. Click here for more information on Give On the Go.
- Make a planned gift to FSA, such as a bequest or charitable remainder trust, and become a member of our Legacy of Light Society. While gifts such as these do not count toward the Annual Appeal, we welcome the opportunity to build our endowment through such generous remembrances. For more information on planned giving, click here.